Careers - We are looking for
1. Story writers - a min. of 1-2 years of writing, publishing and interacting with readers experience online for all of our domains. Age, gender no bar.
|Careers - We are looking for
We are releasing minimal positions to be filled to run your operations as we have set out to understand the new 'Temple-based Economy' benefits.
- Myriad Star IT Solutions Organization - a min. 7 years experienced Manager (an avid IT practitioner) to build this domain online. Age, gender no bar.
- MyriadStar.com in Telecom domain - a min. 7 years experienced Manager (an avid IT practitioner) to build this domain online. Age, gender no bar.
- MeritScholar.com domain - a min. 7 years experienced Manager (an avid IT practitioner) to build this domain online. Age, gender no bar.
|Careers - We are looking for
We are releasing minimal positions to run your operations as we have set out to understand the new 'Temple-based Economy' benefits.
- MyriadStars.biz domain - a min. 7 years experienced Manager (an avid IT practitioner) to build this domain online. Age, gender no bar.
- Myriad Star IT Technologies domain - a Consulting Manager with the most complete profile to handle IT / ITeS and Telecom domains in Tech Style! A unique entrepreneurial experience will be given the highest weightage here.
Books of Knowledge - We cover 4 knowledge management topics to begin with:
IT Consulting & other related Consulting
IT Internships & other related Internships
IT Clusters / Groups Management
Do let us know your suggestions for Best Books on our Network topics.
Technology Tools - we evaluate new tools of technologies; as part of this we publish a grey-list of organizations under special R&D focus who fail our evaluation.
Partner Communities -
Myriad Stars Net believes that we cannot work in isolation and that we need to work with Other Professional Bodies
Hence we will be taking steps to forge alliance with well-known names in these areas.
- well experienced in Talent Management
- well experienced in MSME Business Management
- well experienced in nurturing Entry level, Middle Level Talent
- well experienced in IT specific Process Initiatives
- well experienced in Government Processes
*Here 'Brief engagement' refers to short term engagement with a small part of that large community.
- Brief engagements* with Teaching Communities of Schools, Colleges, Universities, IITs, IISc
- Indian Defence R&D, Armed Forces Communities
- Brief engagements* with Yogic Communities - Chinmaya Mission, SSY
- Brief engagement* with Intergraph Community
- MeritScholar Community
- IMS Global Learning Consortium Standards - QTI1.2, Enterprise1.2
- SCORM1.2, 2004 SStandards
- ISO 9001 Standards
- Talent Management Community for MSMEs
- HYDSPIN, NHRDN
- IT Interns
- Brief engagement* with Management Consultancy Communities
- Code On Time
- Dot Net Nuke
- Karmayog Yahoo Group
- Cite Communities
- Tech Style Community
Domains & Industries - To start with Major Thrust Areas of our work will be in the Following Domains :
We acknowledge the benefits of International Standards in the above domains. However, it shall be our endeavour to build suitable Local Adaptations for the above domains. MSIT-Myriad Stars plans to facilitate better Talent Acquisition by Companies for the upcoming Placement Season by providing Assessment products. MSIT has played a key role in this area for the past 7.5 years. It plans to do this now by partnering with SMEs for domain knowledge. Chosen industries are
- - IT Education
- - IT Training & Learning
- - IT Product / Solution Development
- - IT Implementation
- - IT Support & Maintenance
- - IT Talent Management
- - BFSI
- - BPO
- - Digital Media
- - Education
- - Electronics & Communication
- - Hospitality
- - Insurance - Life & Non-Life
- - IT / ITeS
- - Healthcare, Pharma & Biotech
- - Heavy Engineering
- - Entertainment
- - R&D
- - Retail
- - Talent Management
- - Oil and Gas
- - Automotive
- - Utilities
- - Dairy
- - Commodities
- - Publishing